Many of us are feeling the stress of two years of the pandemic, and all of the changing practices and protocols. The following resources may be helpful for you, your friends and family. Check them out and let us know which ones have been helpful.
If you have any suggestions for additions to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strava Club/Space Needle Fitness Club - Free virtual fitness club with Team Members. Workout/compete/challenge yourself, see what activities everyone is doing, and cheer each other on.
- Meditation Mondays (9:00AM - 9:30AM) - Free group meditation and healing practices in the Glasshouse. Helps with anxiety, stress, improved clarity, and enhanced connection.
- Space Needle Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EAP tip sheet - Coping with Stress
- UW - Fostering Resilience During Times of Chronic Stress
- AAA - Building Your Resilience
- How to Help Families and Staff Build Resilience During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Mental Health and Stress in the Workplace
- Positive activities
- Need a pep talk? Call this hotline for an uplifting message from a class of kindergarteners in California: 707-998-8410
- Calm - sleep better, stress less, meditation, scenery, nature sounds
- Freedom - Eliminate distractions and focus on a single task. Block websites and apps or the entire internet.
- This Matters | Daily News Podcast - It’s OK to not be OK in a pandemic
- Public Health On Call - Mental Health Check-In With Dr. Laura Murray: Where Are We in the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Mayo Clinic Q&A - The new work-life balancing act
- CDC tips to build resilience and manage job stress during a pandemic
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Stress and Coping Resources
- COVID-19 and your mental health - Tips and strategies for managing Covid related stress and mental health decline
- Tips for coping during a pandemic
- TED Talk - Adam Grant: How to stop languishing and start finding flow
- TED Talk - 4 lessons the pandemic taught us about work, life and balance
- TED Talk - Feed Your Mental Health
- TED Talk - 8 principles for improving mental health
- PAHO TV - 6 recommendations for dealing with stress during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Cone Health - 6 Ways to Cope With Coronavirus Stress and Anxiety
- Mayo Clinic Q&A - Dr. Greg Poland and Caroline Poland discuss mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Lady Gaga - 5 ways to support someone struggling to cope
- Be There Certificate - Free digital, self-paced learning experience designed to increase mental health literacy, skills, and confidence.