Due to the historical nature of the Space Needle, not all areas are accessible. The Century Project renovation has made significant strides in enhancing guest experiences. If you have any questions or would like to speak with our guest services team, please reach out to plan your visit.
Guest Mobility and Sensitivity Considerations
- The Space Needle valet near our entrance is available for guest pick-up and drop-off; additional accessible parking options can be found on the Seattle Center website.
- The Space Needle has lifts to transport guests to the observation deck and rotating glass floor.
- Plan your visit with us in advance and contact our hospitality services at +1.206.905.2100.
- Mobility scooters are permitted in the Space Needle.
- The observation deck has bright light during daylight hours and guests may want to bring sunglasses.
- Stairs between the observation deck and the rotating glass floor are illuminated with dim lights and hand rails.
- Please check our hours and potential closures on our website before visiting.
- Tickets are available to purchase online ahead of your visit.