Join us for Holidays at the Space Needle!
A true Seattle tradition, the Space Needle will kick-off the holiday season by illuminating all 1,200 LED lights on its rooftop Christmas tree the evening of Friday, Nov. 25. Located 560’ above ground, the city’s most visible tree will remain atop the tower through New Year’s Day.
Seattle’s Coolest Santa and his Out-of-this-World Workship
December 3&4, 10&11, 17&18*, 21-24
11am – 5pm (*10:30am – 1pm on 12/18)
The coolest, hippest Santa Seattle has ever seen will be chillin’ out with a couple of his elves at the top of the Space Needle this holiday season. Snap your photos with Jolly St. Nick and his out of this world Workship, or receive a FREE digital download from our professional photographers! Share your photo faster than you can say “ho ho ho!”
Can’t make it to see Space Santa in person? Check him out through our app for an animated 3D version you can take with you anywhere! Just download the Space Needle app from your app store and point the Space Viewer at this SpaceSpot to see Santa come to life!
Christmas Dinner at SkyCity
December 25: 1-8pm
Let us do the cooking and cleaning on Christmas Day. Dinner will include several Pacific Northwest inspired holiday entrées to choose from.
reservations: 206.905.2100 | 800.937.9582 | email@example.com
T-Mobile New Year’s at the Needle
Observation Deck Party
Join us as the Space Needle Tophouse transforms into the T-Mobile New Year’s at the Needle celebration! Beginning at 9pm, enjoy:
- Complimentary light appetizers and desserts
- Dancing on the Observation Deck with KEXP DJ
- New Year’s Eve party favors
- Casino-style gaming tables with cash and prizes
- A champagne toast to welcome the New Year!
Soirée in the Sky
Beginning at 8:00pm in SkyCity, enjoy:
- A sumptuous ten-course dinner designed by Executive Chef Jeff Maxfield
- Live piano accompaniment with Jason Coult
- The option of dancing on the Observation Deck 520-feet above Seattle with KEXP (90.3FM) DJ
- Party favors and champagne toast at midnight.